Thursday, April 24, 2008

I, Gilbert, am the perfect example of a lifelong learner:
1. I have set my goals: fresh food, constant attention, a groomer who knows my sweet spots, and a cozy sunny spot for napping.
2. I am constantly looking for opportunities to learn new tricks, while staying focused on my goals.
3. There are no problems in my life, only challenges: how to get that next door to open...
4. I knows I am capable of learning whatever I need to achieve my goals.
5. I employ many tools: the meow, the claw, the bite, my mentors/feeders...
6. Using technology: this is my biggest challenge, but I am working on it! I have long been a fan of the extremely WARM laptop. Also like the mouse.
7. Teach and mentor others? I try every day to show John and Joanne how to exercise and relax...they are slow learners, but I am patient and try to make myself available whenever they need me.
7 1/2 PLAY? Yes! Work is play, and play is work for me! Now where's that mouse?

No comments: